What's new

BEST COIL FOR MXT PRO?

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thinking of replacing my stock 950 coil

What’s best? I am usually coin and jewelry hunting
 
I like the D2 White's 10" DD coil, I try and run at +2 gain EMI permitting and get dimes at 10"+ all day long with a few being a full 12" in clean ground. If I could only pick one coil that would be it seperation is good with great depth. HH
 
Just checked on eBay
Kinda thought after the almighty nox the prices might be down on whites, there I go thinnin agin
 
Detech 10x12. A buddy of mine thought the Detech U13 was best. I live and die over the Detech 10x12 for a big coil, and the Detech 8x6 coil. I would say to get both.

The U13 never separated well for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom