What's new

Best day ever for me, could be bad day for someone else

filmiracl

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
282
Reaction score
380
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was on a roll at my go-to spot... I found all of this in under an hour (I was on my lunch break at work.) I didn't want to leave but I had to. I figured the recent snow and ice churned up the place and I guess I was right. Philly area... two levanna points, not sure what the others would be.. too bad on the broken notched one... could have been one of my favorite points to date. I bent down to pick up the broken notched point and spotted one of the levannas literally a foot away.

1.webp

2.webp

3.webp

4.webp

5.webp
 
Upvote 0
It's never a bad day when you find artifacts!
 
Great pictures ! That would qualify for my best day ever, easy!
 
Looks like a crackhead missed the broken stemmed point (and the Levanna). Nice finds any day!
 
Looks like a crackhead missed the broken stemmed point (and the Levanna). Nice finds any day!

The price to pay hunting in the Philly area! :laughing7:
 
i want to work where you do
 
Like it was said any day is a good day if you find anything at all. Great finds:icon_thumright:
 
that would of been a good day for anyone,love the insitus
 
man you must have good eyes, great finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom