What's new

Best day of clad so far

KyDigNQueen

Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2016
Messages
353
Reaction score
884
Golden Thread
0
Location
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My husband and I decided to check out a park we've never hunted before today. I found my first quarter, actually 15 of them. I ended up finding $5.55 and he found a little over $10 dollars. It was the most clad either of us has found to date. We were pretty happy with our finds and enjoying the day together. Thanks for looking and HH!
 
Upvote 18
Hope you are enjoying the nice summer days, a great time to swing that detector and dig some treasures!
You never know what's going to pop up out of that ground next! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Congratulations, that's a good haul. Good luck next time out.
 
Clad coins add up and you can spend them at the store "CONGRATS" on your clad finds - I too am a cladist. Thanks for sharing your pictures and story with us and I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom