What's new

Half dollar silver spill.

65vanman

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
455
Reaction score
3,096
Golden Thread
0
Location
Meriden CT.
Detector(s) used
Minelab manticore/ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to my 600 acre park yesterday and I found a 1944 Washington quarter and a colonial shoe bucket, pocket watch, car reverse light and some clad. Today I went back and I found five clad quarters all about one inch down then I got a better single I thought it would be two clad quarters I was surprised to see a 1918s walking liberty half dollar then I checked the hole again and out came a 1905 Barber half dollar then a 1923 mercury dime. Also found a watch and a tag with a name on it Henry Troemack maker Philadelphia.
1000001139.webp
1000001140.webp
1000001143.webp
1000001144.webp
1000001145.webp
 
Upvote 52
Awesome hunt! Awesome finds! You were one coin away from a silver half tri-fecta. Pretty amazing. The shoe buckle frame is a killer find too. Love the design. Well done!
I found a 1951 Franklin half in april. I have found 56 silver half dollars so far but no silver Kennedys yet.
 
I found a 1951 Franklin half in april. I have found 56 silver half dollars so far but no silver Kennedys yet.
So strange! I'm in the same boat. I've found Franklins, Walkers, Barbers, Seated, and even a Capped Bust half....but never a Kennedy. Weird.
 
So strange! I'm in the same boat. I've found Franklins, Walkers, Barbers, Seated, and even a Capped Bust half....but never a Kennedy. Weird.
I have not found a capped bust half yet. I have found several clad Kennedy.
 
Wow fantastic finds. Congrats. I think the watch is really cool also I am guessing 1940s or 1950s but it is just a guess. If you can fix it would be neat.
 
Wow fantastic finds. Congrats. I think the watch is really cool also I am guessing 1940s or 1950s but it is just a guess. If you can fix it would be neat.
I don't think the watch is that old it was on surface just under some leaves.
 
Great Finds !!!!
 
Spectacular Recoveries !!!!!!!
Congratulations on your success…
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom