What's new

Best detector for under $400?

How about an ACE350 and Add a Propointer. That adds up to $400. Everyone needs a Propointer. It's a must have
 
Thank you for your help in explaining the technology differences. I think you are right about the skill of the operator being a major factor. I appreciate all of the suggestions I've been getting - keep them coming.

All the best,
Ted
 
Bounty hunter land ranger pro.
 
I really love the Fisher F-4! It's like right on the borderline of what you want to pay, but you might be able to get it for $400. It is a nice light detector and doesn't strain my arm too much. (Compared to the Treasure Ace 300 from the 80's!) It has good functions on it, a discriminator, and a built in pin pointer! It comes apart into 3 pieces too and is easy to transport. Oh yeah, and it also has a range of 4 tones to tell you what type of metal you find.
It has treated me well!
 
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro! Great detector for around $280. Made in USA 5 year warranty.

Rusty, where can you buy one for that?
Marvin
 
There are number of varieties in water1.webp. From normal to sophisticated to advanced groundwater detectors available in several places across India. You can buy the most advanced water detectors here at this site. Rest assured, each of our products has world class standards having a longer operational life. Just take a look at our products range.
-:Ground Water Detector:-
 
I also thing the Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro is the best bang for the buck. It gives you many of the bells and whistles that many more manufacturers charge a premium for. I see a couple (slightly used ones) for sale on line under $300. You should also invest in a good pin pointer. You need to spend $89 minimum for a new one that will have decent range.

GL & HH
 
Right now you can buy a Teknetics Omega 8000 direct from Teknetics for $375. This is a close out of existing stocks and won't last long.

I have full details, but don't want to make this an ad - PM me for more info.
 
Thanks Rusty and kcm-----------------I'm crazy about folks that save me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
Marvin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom