What's new

Best Find of 2001

Rich in Central PA

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
725
Reaction score
418
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shamokin Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
okee dokee......lets resume..........Every year I revisit my old hotspots a couple of times to see what I have missed :D and 2001 was no exception. Approximately 50 yards from where I found my first chain cent back in 1998.........I dug these up, :o 2 in one hole, :o about 6 inches deep. :o What a rush, couldn't beleive my eyes. Did ya's hear me yellin'? ;D The complete story can be found in the 2002 Annual of Silver & Gold.

My 4th best find is: 1912 & 1914-D U.S. $2 1/2 Quarter Eagles
 

Attachments

  • Quarter Eagles Resized.webp
    Quarter Eagles Resized.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,612
  • Quarter Eagles Slabbed.webp
    Quarter Eagles Slabbed.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,474
  • 2001.webp
    2001.webp
    28 KB · Views: 440
Upvote 2
Awesome, awesome, awesome. I'm yelling right now at just looking at those beauties. Probably my most favorite coin in the world.
 
Another great one!
 
Very Nice!

HH
 
Your a very lucky person, those are the finds we all look forward to comming up on some day, your there dude,, LOL
Nice very nice
Eddy
 
All I can say is WOW !!! ;D ;D ;D
 
Very impressive! Did you have to go change your pants? ;D
 
Rich, how far from home did you find it???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom