What's new

Best find this year with ATX

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go Pro HERO 3+ . check it out.
 

Attachments

  • Go Pro.webp
    Go Pro.webp
    132.9 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
Now that IS a find! I have wanted one if those but not quite enough to pull the trigger. I wonder how a person goes about losing a GoPro complete with tripod?
 
Now that IS a find! I have wanted one if those but not quite enough to pull the trigger. I wonder how a person goes about losing a GoPro complete with tripod?

Ha ha, I was wondering the same thing Steve! Dude I have to tell ya, you are the man. You find some great stuff. Living the dream. Looking forward to seeing some more great finds from ya buddy. Keep it up.
 
That's crazy...did you find it in the water?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom