What's new

Best Finds Of 2010

Bell-Two

Full Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
132
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac & Ace 250
Here is a video of my best finds of 2010 using both Ace 250 and starting in June a Minelab E-Trac

The Mercury and Buffalo Nickle were actually found on New Years Eve so I added pictures of them, when I made finds video never gave a thought weather would allow for one more hunt! I am glad it did!



New Years Eve Video

 

Attachments

  • IMG_0080b.webp
    IMG_0080b.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_0081b.webp
    IMG_0081b.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_0082b.webp
    IMG_0082b.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_0083b.webp
    IMG_0083b.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 574
  • IMG_0080b.webp
    IMG_0080b.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_0081b.webp
    IMG_0081b.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_0082b.webp
    IMG_0082b.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_0083b.webp
    IMG_0083b.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 568
nice finds!!!!! them LCs are hard to find!! MR TUFF
 
Looks really good to me!!
 
Nice finds and thanks for sharing. I hope to move up like you did from the Ace to the e-trac this year. Still want to get together somtime ::)
 
Great finds Tony!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom