What's new

Best front yard I ever detected

Brentallica

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
2,177
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Secured permission on a pre-1874 homestead and pulled some nice keepers.
The following was recovered from the front yard only.... 2 x Barber Halves (1893, 1912), 1901 Barber Quarter, 2 x Barber dimes (1908, 1910), 1946 Rosie, 4 x Indian Heads (1900, 1900, 1901, 1906), 1908 V-Nickel, 8 x Wheats (1919, 1920, 1920, 1920, 1925, 1925, 1946, 1952). The Barber Halves, Barber Quarter and V-Nic were all "firsts" for me.
Also dug a ring, 4 pocket knives, spoon and knife.
Can't wait to go back and see what the side and back yard holds ;D
Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3861.webp
    DSCN3861.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN3868.webp
    DSCN3868.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCN3869.webp
    DSCN3869.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCN3862.webp
    DSCN3862.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCN3871.webp
    DSCN3871.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 270
I don't know where your at but if you need help hunting the rest of the yard I can Help!!! Great finds!!!! HH Chug
 
Oh my goodness! I'm speechless! No I'm not, that is just awesome dude! Those are only the front yard finds? Congrats B on a BANNER front yard mother load of coins and relics! Those indians look mighty kind! How many firsts can you get in one yard? There must have been a knife fight out front too LOL! D
 
holy smokes brother!!! :o :o :o :o :o Dude you hit the motherload at that place! those are some amazing finds! 2 Barber halfs!! A big ol congrats man on some killer finds and some sweet firsts! I have never had a hunt anywhere near that good. A dream hunt for sure! Can you get some closeups of those coins....like the V and the better detailed coins? Woooooooooohooooooo.... nice hunt bro!!
 
thats amazing congratss.....cant wait to dig at least 1 barber this year
HH
 
YEEE HAAAA!!!!!!!!!! My kind of yard for sure! A HUUUUGE congrats to you my friend!
If ya need help with that yard just holler! :laughing7:
 
Absolutely Awesome,Congrats! :thumbsup:

I agree w/ Postal, a dream hunt, the kind I hope to have someday.
Keep it up...

Good luck,
HH.
 
Thanks all - Here is a couple close ups
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3918.webp
    DSCN3918.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCN3917.webp
    DSCN3917.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 242
  • DSCN3916.webp
    DSCN3916.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 250
  • DSCN3919.webp
    DSCN3919.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN3920.webp
    DSCN3920.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCN3921.webp
    DSCN3921.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN3933.webp
    DSCN3933.webp
    19 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN3936.webp
    DSCN3936.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 243
Holy cow you made some awesome finds :thumbsup: big congrats on all them nice old coins for sure, I'd be heading back to that spot as soon as possible.
 
AWESOME hunt dude :hello2:! Where in da mitten did you say you are from :hello:? Must have never used fertilizer on their lawn ever, unless of course they used manure. I suspect they were drinking heavily at their picnics in the yard. Or they were extremely rich for their era, and were known to just " throw their money away when it got dirty" :tongue3:. Anyways, kudo's to you for door knocking..........NGE
 
Freaking amazing!!!! Great finds!! Josh told me you found some nice stuff, but once I opened the post I could hardly breath...AWESOME BRO!!!
 
Yowza Brent!! :o :o :headbang: :headbang: Enviable pile of coins you dug! That definitely will be a hard hunt to beat. I love all the knives too. Good luck on the rest of the yard. :thumbsup:

Keep digging!
 
Congrats on a great yard hunt. Some of those yards, like the one you hit can be loaded. Keep on knockin.
 
:headbang: AWESOME!! It will be hard to beat that day of detecting Congrats :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Great finds Brent!!! A real dream hunt for sure :headbang: Now get back over there and clean house!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom