Best of January 2013

scaupus

Apr 20, 2011
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to post monthly reviews of my best finds to keep a quick tally for myself how I'm doing, assuming I have any finds worth recording that month. January was ok. I didn't get to the beach, at all, but nonetheless, I did prove it's worth revisiting parks after just a year leaving them fallow. The best result was a tiffany .950 platinum wedding band. Also exciting was a gold medallion, it seems to be high karat gold, but the content mark was probably on the missing bail. I found a couple small gold earrings, 18k & 14k, my first gold from volley ball courts. Oddly, the park took down the nets the following week! I have to see what they intend to do with the courts.

The only other item last month worth inclusion was a silver stud.

The annual big country music concert came and went in Jan, I searched the field afterward without finding anything of value.

jan 2013 gold 50.jpg

Upvote 0

flyinryan2

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2011
Winchester, VA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, 8.5"x11" DD coil, Super Sniper coil, Garrett Ace 250, 10" x 14" DD EXcelerator coil, Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Silver and Gold! Hope you do well this year!

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds, congrats on the gold, silver and platinum!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread