Best online store for Simplex+

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
What is the best online company to do business with that has a great reputation, return policy, and great pricing. Any discount codes with sponsors?
I used Bart at “Big Boys Hobbies”. He’s listed in the Supporting Vendor forum. He had great pricing and was very helpful. I had a warranty issue, not his fault at all. He helped me get it fixed via the manufacturer repair center. It works great now and I’m extremely happy with his service. I’d recommend him to anyone. I don’t like to do the Amazon thing, on such items, and find out I saved $1.25 and the vendor is in Lithuania. They may not care, once they have my money. Bart did care. Good luck 🍀

OP
OP
S

Saltman911

Greenie
Apr 26, 2023
I used Bart at “Big Boys Hobbies”. He’s listed in the Supporting Vendor forum. He had great pricing and was very helpful. I had a warranty issue, not his fault at all. He helped me get it fixed via the manufacturer repair center. It works great now and I’m extremely happy with his service. I’d recommend him to anyone. I don’t like to do the Amazon thing, on such items, and find out I saved $1.25 and the vendor is in Lithuania. They may not care, once they have my money. Bart did care. Good luck 🍀
Thanks brother I do appreciate it. New to this but I want to be able to be hunting for a while and not get discouraged with broken equipment.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought my machine from bart , it arrived broke straight out of the box . I called Bart and he sent me a New replacement the very same day and sent a shipping label to returned the broken machine. no questions , no excuses
First class # 1 in service.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the best online company to do business with...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to BRANDS for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread