Silver Searcher
Gold Member

I don't know if this is the right place for this subject :P so Jeff please move if you think not
So lets see your Best Pictures, it can be any subject you chose

SS
Attachments
Upvote
0


. hammered said:Hi SS, this is my dog Benson trying to pretend he hasn't been digging the flowers up.
hammered

Great Picturesandcreek4 said:Here's one of my all time favorite pictures that my daughter took, Silver Searcher. This is one of the deer we feed by our house in the winter. My daughter was sitting outside, by our yard fence, and he was coming in to feed. He threw up his tail and she snapped the picture. He ran off a little ways but started thinking about all that corn just laying there on the ground (for him to eat) and came back.
Thanks for starting this thread---can't wait to see other "Best pics" by people here on TNET.
sandcreek
I hope outher people two join in, there should be some Great pictures hammered said:Hi SS, this is my dog Benson trying to pretend he hasn't been digging the flowers up.
hammered

RGINN said:Found the thread, SS, and I'm lookin forward to seein some good pics. It'll probably get moved. Maybe to Hobbies or someplace?

Great picturesRGINN said:Those are good, SS. Where I'm at you almost can't take a bad picture outdoors unless you leave the lens cap on, but I kinda like my reptile pics. First is a western diamondback (Oklahoma), next a bullsnake (Oklahoma, my son took that one and I stole it from him) and after that a pet lizard. A water dragon I think.
but you wouldn't get me that close to one of them 
Thanks for posting that, is that the site of the Battlerelic lover said:Gettysburg Pa

Very Cool 8) was it a AnniversaryChug said:This is the best picture my wife red ever set up and took!!! i postd it yesterday!!! still a great pic

Yes that is the view the Rebels had on the first day.Silver Searcher said:Thanks for posting that, is that the site of the Battlerelic lover said:Gettysburg Pa
SS
