Best place to buy

Kelly.co, Cabelas. IMO. I personally am going to wait a few months and buy one used off FeeBay for a few hundred less. Hope that helps.

HH

I would suggest looking at one of our sponsors.

They do an awful lot in way of keeping this forum running, and it would be a good way for us to show them our support.

Besides, if you tell them you're a member here they could possibly do some deals on other accessories?

Agree w/Trevor. Get a hold of Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. Absolute top notch customer service and fantastic pricing.

Unfortunately, the guy I deal with is retired and gave up his brick and mortar store. He used to sponsor a few forums. Not sure if he was a TNET sponsor.

Against the wind, the two best dealers around here also closed up shop. I am watching to see how the Equinox does in real life. It will be a few weeks before we know, and I'll get to try one late March. I don't do salt water, so am unsure if it would be an upward move for me, or just a wideways move. I'll know in a month or so. And Rickbrk, the above dealers are good ones. The sponsored dealers are also good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back