What's new

Best Place to get the News?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cappy Z.
  • Start date Start date
C

Cappy Z.

Guest
The Mrs. and I are not at all pleased with the news coverage. It seems there is so much more going on that we hear from others. Where do you recommend... the Best Place for getting the News?

Please list news sources including internet.

Thanks.
 
A wide variety of sources with different perspectives...sometimes you can see what's going on this way. Non-US news can be surprising.
 
If you want to know what is going on all over you need to watch like CNN. If you are watching local news that is mainly what you age going to get what is going on around you...... Matt
 
wnd.com is the only news I read online.
 
No doubt about it: www.BBCnews.co.uk and BBC news TV, I watch and look at it twice a day and they are away ahead of everyone else on World News. :icon_thumright:
 
They say Dan rather on HDNet Is supposed to be
real News But I'm not a World News Person.

When Naked News out of Canada was Free on the Net
I "Watched" that news.
Never realy heard it though :dontknow:

Only News I realy Watch is Local
& Only news I read is the Local Paper on the Net.

If I catch a Headline that Interests me of course,
which sometimes causes me to read something from
another county, or state.
 
Best news I get is from my dumb ass neighbor who is a lib, I get my daily laugh were certain Doctors say a laugh a day increases your life span. Then I have coffee and turn on FOX. Then I read our local left sided newspaper and get some more laughs . Dam I should live to be 500 years old thanks for the news lefty's,
 
onfire said:
Best news I get is from my dumb ass neighbor who is a lib, I get my daily laugh were certain Doctors say a laugh a day increases your life span. Then I have coffee and turn on FOX. Then I read our local left sided newspaper and get some more laughs . Dam I should live to be 500 years old thanks for the news lefty's,

Don't quit your day job....comedy isn't your strong point.

However, This is NOT the politics forum...

I do watch Glenn Beck...when he's not crying....
 
Hi cappy, I know what you mean. I try to get my info from a few sources like BBC, Sky and ITV etc, but one of the best for me is http://www.liveleak.com/ it's raw for the most part and non pc, there is also some adult stuff every now and then, but get past that and you have downloads from when and where it's happening Iraq, Afganistan, American/British/French/Worldwide political the whole enchilada plus science and more. Try it, it may be what you are looking for maybe not, but I'll bet you'll go back :icon_thumleft:.


All the best to you and yours


hammered
 
Cappy Z. said:
onfire said:
Best news I get is from my dumb ass neighbor who is a lib, I get my daily laugh were certain Doctors say a laugh a day increases your life span. Then I have coffee and turn on FOX. Then I read our local left sided newspaper and get some more laughs . Dam I should live to be 500 years old thanks for the news lefty's,

Don't quit your day job....comedy isn't your strong point.

However, This is NOT the politics forum...

I do watch Glenn Beck...when he's not crying....
Oh cappy don't take things so serious don't need to save a day job it was just fk ing with your kind of thinking all news is no news guess you don't play chess, 13 moves ahead of you. I didn't mean to be political it's how you interpret things My neighbor is a lib yet we still are friends but even he knows he needs help :laughing9: real men can cry sometimes
 
onfire said:
Cappy Z. said:
onfire said:
Best news I get is from my dumb ass neighbor who is a lib, I get my daily laugh were certain Doctors say a laugh a day increases your life span. Then I have coffee and turn on FOX. Then I read our local left sided newspaper and get some more laughs . Dam I should live to be 500 years old thanks for the news lefty's,

Don't quit your day job....comedy isn't your strong point.

However, This is NOT the politics forum...

I do watch Glenn Beck...when he's not crying....
Oh cappy don't take things so serious don't need to save a day job it was just fk ing with your kind of thinking all news is no news guess you don't play chess, 13 moves ahead of you. I didn't mean to be political it's how you interpret things My neighbor is a lib yet we still are friends but even he knows he needs help :laughing9: real men can cry sometimes

All people with BiPolar are 13 moves ahead of me...I try hard to keep up.... :wink:
 
Well ,CAPPY the news that you have been seeking is coming from the same place...look into the sky..where i live i noticed alot more heavy militery planes flying over.. ???
 
All people with Bipolar are 13 moves ahead of me...I try hard to keep up.... Wink Put a engine on your scooter and I'll wait, I think that phrase was invented (Bipolar) somewhere in the 80's by people who needed a excuse.
 
Howard Stern & Robin Quivers have a great news hour towards the end of his daily show :headbang:
 
KEYSHUNTER said:
Well ,CAPPY the news that you have been seeking is coming from the same place...look into the sky..where i live i noticed alot more heavy militery planes flying over.. ???

Tell me about it :(

Where I live There is nothing;

but Friday night for some reason
Militatry Choppers of all kinds
were having a Parade over My town.
Or Circling.
Lasted over 30 or so Minutes.

the one I saw , sky crane ? was carring something
with lights under it.

truck with it's lights on ? or :dontknow:

Everytime I Thought, Finally Quiet !
another come over the trees :icon_scratch:


spartacus53 said:
Howard Stern & Robin Quivers have a great news hour towards the end of his daily show :headbang:

I Miss them :coffee2:
 
18 most popular internet news sources as of a couple years ago:
1. NYTimes
2. ABCnews
3. google
4. FoxNews
5. CBSnews
6. npr.org
7. NewYorkPost
8. huffingtonpost
9. drudgereport
10. HumanEvents
11. townhall
12. worldnetdaily
13. nationalreview
14. WashingtonTimes
15. ChicagoSunTimes
16. salon
17. dailykos
18. politico

I admit I don't read most regularly, probably can't find time for all those. Best wishes, George (MN)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom