Best Place You Have Ever Been Kicked Out Of!!!

IM SORRY TO SAY, IF A RANGER IS NOT ABLE TO TO SHOW IM BREAKING THE LAW AND HE'S ASKING ME TO LEAVE THEN HE'S MAKING UP HIS OWN LAWS.. AS A RETIRED POLICE OFFICER IL TELL YOU FIRST TO KNOW YOUR LAWS IN REF TO MD . AND WHEN YOU GET SOME SMART **s OFFICER TRYING TO MAKE AN E-LEGAL ARREST, THEN LET HIM.. THE AVERAGE LAW SUET FOR A UNCONSUTIONAL ARREST IS ABOUT 350 THOUSAND DOLLERS.. AND YOU WILL WIN DONT LET NO ONE TRAMPLE OVER YOUR CIVIL >:( RIGHTS.

I really don't wish to reveil the area but it was a military installation I was newly stationed at. I was new to Mding also and didn't know you could not hunt a federal area. I read all the rules on the base, checked all the signs and none of them said no Mding. Well my first day I report on the base I am on it sweeping away with my headset on. I kept hearing this strange sound behind me somewhere but didn't pay it no mind as I was focused on what I was doing. Finally I just had to know what it for it kept getting louder and louder was so I looked up and turned around. There were 4 military police cars with their lights and sirens going. The gentlemen were waving, jumpng around and pointing at me to come over. I was in uniform and came over. One guy started talking to me and cussing at me. Which I immediately just said look I don't know what your mad about but if you can't talk to me decently then I wish to speak to soandso (Main Security Director) for I have done nothing wrong (so I thought) will not be talked to like that. Another young man stood in front and was polite and asked what I was doing which I replied metal detecting. He informed me that it was illegal to hunt on a military installation and one of great historic history. I said well I read the base instructions and read every sign no where does it say metal detecting is prohibited. The young man told me he understood why I would not know and asked me to please just put it in my car and not do it anymore. He would provide me with the instrctions and I could come by the office and get them. To which I agreed, while I was standing with them I made sure I knew the rude officer's name and face to memory. Put my equipment up and left, the next day I was introduced to my new command. I walked down the line and could not resist turning and standing in front of the rude officer for several minutes. And asked him if he had anymore he wished to say from our conversation the day before.

Detecting I've yet to get thrown out of anywhere. Was in a bar fight once and accidently knocked out a bouncer, got taken out in a choke hold. "Whoops". I tend to be an SEP. (Somebody elses problem)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back