Best price on SunRay probe for E-Trac

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
Decided to take the plunge today and gave a YES to a dealer on a MineLab E-Trac. Now I am looking for a sunray x-1 probe for on it. After dropping the green on the detector, i'm really not all about spending 229 for a probe yet. Anyone out there have a place that sells them for a more reasonable price, say around $175?

OP
OP
djm of PA

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
WOW, I wish i could find one at that price!! Some dude is trying to get $313 for one on ebay, what a friggin thief. :icon_scratch:

I"ll keep watching, I was hoping there was a dealer on here who wanted some business, but I guess not.

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
djm of PA said:
WOW, I wish i could find one at that price!! Some dude is trying to get $313 for one on ebay, what a friggin thief. :icon_scratch:

I"ll keep watching, I was hoping there was a dealer on here who wanted some business, but I guess not.

There's quite a few "people" on ebay that think they're selling some real special stuff... :D

OP
OP
djm of PA

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
I hear ya DD-777 :tongue3:

Well I made a total switch and purchased a Garrett Pro Pointer instead. We'll see how it compared to the sun ray I had on the White's, though I'm being told I won't look Back. Thanks for the input!

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
djm of PA said:
I hear ya DD-777 :tongue3:

Well I made a total switch and purchased a Garrett Pro Pointer instead. We'll see how it compared to the sun ray I had on the White's, though I'm being told I won't look Back. Thanks for the input!

I was a VibraProbe user for years until I picked up a ProPointer - I'm not looking back either... ;D

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a Garrett pro pointer user myself. Battery lasts a long time and it is a great little pin-pointer. Never used a Sun Ray but the pro-pointer gets the job done for me and no extra weight on the E-trac, it's heavy enough already.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread