What's new

Best rellic last year

Fumunda/tones

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
I guess this is horse tack and think its brass. And ideas of age? If anyone has a idea. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20211010_171201.webp
    20211010_171201.webp
    353.7 KB · Views: 83
I guess this is horse tack and think its brass. And ideas of age? If anyone has a idea. Thanks
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
nice find, I too find much old horse tack in the fields.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for your help . I really appreciate it
 
Upvote 1
buckle could be from the civil war , older or newer . it's hard to date some of these things as they stay pretty much the same over the years.
 
Upvote 1

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom