Best schools for goodies?

jbessl9497

Jul 28, 2012
Loganville GA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett Propointer
Hello everyone. I was just wanting to know what everybody's experiences with schools were and which types you tend to have more success hunting. Obviously if you want to find older coins then older schools are the way to go. What I wondering is grade levels. Elementary, middle/junior, or High Schools? Also what areas do you hit?

Upvote 0

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any school is good, but the beat are reform schools and any school that charges a high tuition. A high tuition usually means these fools have money and jewelry, reform school are good for guns and other metallic weapons :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
spartacus53 said:
Any school is good, but the beat are reform schools and any school that charges a high tuition. A high tuition usually means these fools have money and jewelry, reform school are good for guns and other metallic weapons :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

Problem with reform schools and finding weapons is that the kids are going to get pissed if you detect their pockets, unless your the front door security officer.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...Reform schools are juvenile prisons...I had permission to hunt the soccer field outside the main part of the facility when I worked at Indiana Boys' School. Don't go on the grounds unless you have permission, and if you get permission you need to let the facility know everytime you are on grounds...and keep your weapons off the grounds. Seriously this is not a joking matter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread