- #1
Thread Owner
Hi everyone,
After my recent detecting session in Oman with the XP DEUS II, I wanted to ask more specifically about settings for rocky and mineralized ground.
In some areas, the ground conditions changed quickly and I noticed that small targets could sound very different depending on the direction of the sweep and the ground balance.
For experienced DEUS II users, which programs or adjustments have worked best for you in this type of terrain?
I’m especially interested in:
Thanks in advance.
After my recent detecting session in Oman with the XP DEUS II, I wanted to ask more specifically about settings for rocky and mineralized ground.
In some areas, the ground conditions changed quickly and I noticed that small targets could sound very different depending on the direction of the sweep and the ground balance.
For experienced DEUS II users, which programs or adjustments have worked best for you in this type of terrain?
I’m especially interested in:
- Ground Balance settings
- Reactivity
- Sensitivity
- Frequency choice
Thanks in advance.







