What's new

Best Score in 3 years! (with pics)

gordon and tanner

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
575
Reaction score
590
Golden Thread
0
Location
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Traveling in Michigan's Upper Peninsula yesterday. I was able to stop at one of the only banks that I know of that will me sell bags off the machine. I am not even a member of the bank.

My work takes be by here about once a year. It is located 373 miles from home.
I was able to score a bag of halves containing $407.50.

My first handful from the bag contained one 40%. I took this as a good sign.
I ended up with 8 walking liberties, 1 Ben Franklin, 1 90% Kennedy, and 5 40% Kennedy's.

Best score in about 3 years.

Keep on Searching,
Dad and Tanner
 

Attachments

  • UP Score.webp
    UP Score.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
Thats an AWESOME SCORE!!!!:occasion14:
 
Wow. Congrats on that great score!
 
Good haul, love the Walking Ladies!
 
Good haul buddy!
Been a while since I posted.
Love the Ben and walkers.
 
Nice rescue.

I miss the wheat wars.
 
A very good 90/40% ratio, congrats.
 
Hey Cards and Coins,

Tanner just graduated High School, starting at Michigan State in the fall. He was 10 years old when we started Coin Roll Hunting. Lately he has been distracted from hunting by the fumes, Perfumes and Car Fumes.

Keep on Searching
Dad and Tanner (mostly dad lately)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1387.webp
    IMG_1387.webp
    93.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Wheat War # 6.webp
    Wheat War # 6.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Wheat War 66.webp
    Wheat War 66.webp
    193.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Nice rescue.

I miss the wheat wars.

. . .Tanner just graduated High School . . . He was 10 years old when we started Coin Roll Hunting. . .

That was a good investment in a childhood memory that has the potential to propagate through to his future family.

I predict that someday there will be a 3-generation war.
 
Still at it, nice!!! I had a bit of nostalgia today and was looking over my spreadsheets of silver finds from when I was active in 2012-2014... Lots of great memories and figured I would log in and see what the treasure hunters have been up to :)

Keep stacking it!
 
Gordon: I hope your son continues with the hobby throughout his life, and not loose it to others vices in the world. Good luck on all your hunts together.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom