MilitariaCollector
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
What is the best way to clean the inside of bottles that have white mineral stains (I am sure this has been asked before)?
). After this, let the bottle dry out as completely as possible, then soak it completely in mineral oil for a day or two. I made a little basket of sorts to drain them after that, and I let as much drain off as I can, usually another day or two. After that, I usually just take a paper towel and rub them dry. It'll still be a little slick, but I find that if I wash the oil off, the sickness seems to come back a little by little.The cloudiness - the sickness - is not caused by mineral stains. Mineral stains are easily removed with vinegar or commercial bathroom cleaners.Jordan11983 said:What is the best way to clean the inside of bottles that have white mineral stains (I am sure this has been asked before)?