What's new

Best way to clean silver??

land1987j

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
image-1636555905.webp
 
I put mine in baking soda and water
 
I tried toothpaste got some off but I want this to shine.. It's only worth scrap..I got it sitting overnight in vinegar and baking soda.. Hopefully in the morning it will clean better
 
Yea I always just mix water ans baking soda in a cup abd just let it sit for awhile.
 
Spit on a square of silver foil and drop the coin in the middle. Fold over and gently run betwen thumb and forefinger and a chemical reaction will start. Keep rubbing until clean enough. It will get hot but you don't lose all the detail off the coin as with whole chemical dips.
 
Try a product called "ezest".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom