What's new

Best Way to Display Your Buttons?

Silvermonkey

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
5,606
Reaction score
13,867
Golden Thread
2
Location
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been finding a lot of buttons this year, and I've run out of room in my button display box. I could just go out an buy a new generic jewelry display box, but I'm curious how other people show off their better button finds. Do you use individual button holders? if yes, where do you find such a thing on Amazon? Any thoughts/ recommendations on the subject would be appreciated!
 
Upvote 0
Riker box

I have the cup variety, but that’s down to personal preference.

I got mine at southern display, or something along those lines. You can find a lot of variants of them on Etsy
 
I've been finding a lot of buttons this year, and I've run out of room in my button display box. I could just go out an buy a new generic jewelry display box, but I'm curious how other people show off their better button finds. Do you use individual button holders? if yes, where do you find such a thing on Amazon? Any thoughts/ recommendations on the subject would be appreciated!
You could get a picture frame and put small holes in the cardboard back (for the shank) and lay them out in a nice show and glue them in with Elmers glue (this dissolves in water for easy taking out later) you can also leave space under them to write a description of what they are and where and when you found them.
Years ago I did this with Roman and Spanish relics I found and my mom proudly displayed some in her house
 
These make a nice display. They´re about 3x3 inches. They come with a stand. They have a kind of clear silicone that envelopes the piece. Amazon.

Screenshot 2025-09-23 6.50.12 PM.webp
 
Thanks very much for these suggestions! I'll let you know how I make out.
 
Wow, what a neat display!
 
I like to put mine in a bowl with dates , figs and other dried 'desert type' fruits. Small choking hazard, but is always a great talking point at gatherings..
:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom