Attachments

• silver dime canada x.JPG
    silver dime canada x.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 264
  • silver dime canada xx.JPG
    silver dime canada xx.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 268
Upvote 1
Nice silver is silver and gold is gold rings, necklaces or braclets or pure gold it is all gold

Nice follow up pic. I was going to ask what the front looked like. You beat me to it.
Nick

I love Silver too! Awesome find! How do you like your Ace 250? I absolutely loved mine. I miss it. I am thinking it may be time to pick up another as a backup for my Deus. I would say that with my Ace 250 I would have found at least 75% of the stuff I find with the Deus. That Garrett is a remarkable machine for the price.

Nice follow up pic. I was going to ask what the front looked like. You beat me to it.
Nick
I absolutely love my ace 250,had it a few months now. I started with the bounty hunter 2, and just went by sounds. Now I can see whats under all that earth! If I look at screen ,while its beeping,i love seeing whats down under, before I dig!Im not looking to get another detector, as i'm doing fine with this one.

I used my bounty h when my arm broke on my ace. Only once cause they shipped it to me really quick!They ROCK!

oops, i was trying to reply to oxbowbarefoots post! Wrong area! HH

WTG Dave very nice find!

great find, looking forward to finding my first silver... :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back