What's new

Better sit down for this one.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Finally got the ole lady to sit down and take a load off. Beautiful lady. HH all, Mark
SeatedLibertyHalf002-1.jpg

SeatedLibertyHalf007-1.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Now you gotta go pick up the Dansco Seated album so you can fill another hole with that
 
:icon_thumright: Way to go there! Very nice and looks in good shape.

Maine_Jim
 
Wow... it's a beauty. :icon_thumleft:
 
Great coin with some nice detail.

Congrats! :icon_thumright:
 
DrDetector said:
Now you gotta go pick up the Dansco Seated album so you can fill another hole with that
I haven't got a Dansco for my (3) Barbers I sure ain't gettin one for this haha. I have enough trouble ever needing to pull out the Walker one. Sides I got half a mind to take all my numies in and trade em for bullion. That said, if I find more seated shortly I'll go get the Dansco LOL. HH all, Mark
 
Wow...nice job Mark. Congrats!!! Quite a pull there buddy. Those don't pop up often. Although, there have been 2-3 found lately.....just not in my neck of the woods.....ha!

I'm still waiting on my first one............

Good luck on the next batch and keep em coming..............
 
sec one in like a few days on here
i want to get mine
congrats
 
ugotit22 said:
sec one in like a few days on here
i want to get mine
congrats
Your next but ya ain't gonna find it in them pennies LOL. HH Mark
 
It is awesome. Congratulations.

I am just at the Benn Franklin Level still but my goal is at least capped bust halve in good grade

DW
 
Beatiful coin! I think it's on everyone's list, and lately I've been living thru the finds of others.....Congrats! ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom