What's new

BH Discovery 3300 help PLEASE

woodtick

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 12, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
MN
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, BH Discovery 3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
I've been using this machine for a few outings - new to the hobby. While I have found 3 clad coins in 3 outings, I'm getting a ton of signals and trash. I set the discrimination up and I'll think I have a dime and it's an aluminum can. It'll read a penny and I'll dig up scrap iron trash from a can. I've attempted to ground balance but not sure if I've done it correctly. I'll also pinpoint it, dig, find nothing, scan again and it's either a few inches from the hole or the signal is gone entirely. Getting frustrated.

What experience have you guys had with this unit? What are the challenges in using this rig? Is it a good machine or just so/so? I'm trying to figure out if it is me, the machine or both.

Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom