Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
just started getting out with my BHID and have a question about the threshold tone. Does it 'wander' on your units? I set it up to the level that i want and then it either gets louder or quieter. If i hit the toggle reset it quiets back down...just wondering if this is normal for this unit
thanks
Bone

Upvote 0

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
Hi, Mine does that as well..i`ll set to where i can hear it and before long it goes lower until not heard..i`ll usually just turn it to where i can hear it again or click the reset switch..
By the way hope yours is working ok...we bought 4 of these and 2 had to go back and now a 3rd is going wacky with it going off for no reason..well good luck and happy hunting! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
The-Bone

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
miket said:
Hi, Mine does that as well..i`ll set to where i can hear it and before long it goes lower until not heard..i`ll usually just turn it to where i can hear it again or click the reset switch..
By the way hope yours is working ok...we bought 4 of these and 2 had to go back and now a 3rd is going wacky with it going off for no reason..well good luck and happy hunting! :thumbsup:
please don't tell me that this is going to be a troublesome unit!! just my luck...as far as it going whacky the only time i've noticed that is when i get around those Minelab guys....they set my unit off about 20 feet away..
thanks

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
The-Bone said:
miket said:
please don't tell me that this is going to be a troublesome unit!! just my luck...as far as it going whacky the only time i've noticed that is when i get around those Minelab guys....they set my unit off about 20 feet away..
thanks
mine does that too..and when the beach rake tractor goes by also..but out of the 4 we purchased 2 were replaced by white`s and now having trouble with a 3rd...the 4th one hasn`t really been used yet so who knows about that one..
we are sort of disappointed in these machines and if you want to send them back for repair it cost about 50 bucks to send and return...sad they charge so much for something to break real easy..the person at the factory who tests these machines before they go out isn`t doing a good job..and these were never submerged in water yet..we`ve been learning in the dry and we`ll work our way to the water eventually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread