What's new

Big Bell

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was hoping for some more stuff to post today but just when I got to my spot it started to heavy rain. I managed one find and it was a nice big bell. Thanks for looking! [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468180335.366921.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468180342.849450.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468180361.084401.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468180368.584742.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468180375.635656.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468180382.436337.webp
 
Upvote 34
Awesome! That's how you ring up a great hunt....
 
Awesome! That's how you ring up a great hunt....

Thanks. Sucked I drove 30 min to get there then rain. At least didn't go home empty handed! [emoji2]
 
Its rare for me to get these horse carriage bells whole, in fact, that would be the most whole of that size!
 
Great looking bell find, Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Its rare for me to get these horse carriage bells whole, in fact, that would be the most whole of that size!

I was kinda surprised when it came out in such good condition! [emoji106]
 
Love bells,very nice
 
That is one beautiful bell. Any idea of age?
 
Any markings? Is the clapper in it? I'd find a use for that thing. Great find!
 
I would drive 30 min to find that . Congrats
 
Any markings? Is the clapper in it? I'd find a use for that thing. Great find!

No clapper or markings. I tapped it with the back of a butter knife and it makes a nice ring. The clapper must have been iron...
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1468262222.662820.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom