Big Boys may not be there

So your going to insult a vendor because he want do a trade in..

It violates our rules to insult members and that includes vendors...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No I am not insulting anyone.Just informing members that if they buy from BBoys they may not be able to trade with him.No insult just the facts.If that is not allowed then so be it.

By the way how is what I stated a insult?

I see you edited my original post. Why would you do that? Do you or someone else not want other members to know the whole story?

I paid to be here and I should be able to post the truth even if it conflicts with other views.

I see you edited my original post. Why would you do that? Do you or someone else not want other members to know the whole story?

I paid to be here and I should be able to post the truth even if it conflicts with other views.

Paying to be a charter member does not mean you paid for the right to insult a member and supporting vendor..... I deleted the part that pertained to the insult....

Post your vender reviews here.Keep them civil and only post the facts.

What part of that do I not understand? Must be something seeing as though you deleted part of my original post.
Man up and put the part you deleted back in.

No I am not insulting anyone.Just informing members that if they buy from BBoys they may not be able to trade with him.No insult just the facts.If that is not allowed then so be it.

By the way how is what I stated a insult?

And the part about arrogance was an insult....

Anyone wanting to know the part of my post that was deleted pm me and I will answer.

Anyone wanting to know the part of my post that was deleted pm me and I will answer.

If you want to repost your thread and leave the insult out you may....

I do not make a habit of doing trades on used machines. Sorry you feel that I should.

I am sorry you took it as arrogance. It was not meant that way at all.

When you trade a detector, just like a car you get taken. You are MUCH better off selling it outright for the most return on it. Again I am sorry.

I will post our conversation below, Here is the exact conversation we had.

"No problem XXXXXX. If you ever need anything else or have any other questions feel free to call or contact me anytime.

Thanks!

Bart Davis
405-206-9010
www.BigBoysHobbies.net
Authorized Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics, Garrett, XP Deus and Detector Pro dealer.

On May 2, 2013, at 6:54 PM, wrote:

You know Bart this is twice I have traded to trade with you.Both times on machines I bought from you and you have not worked with me either time.
I think it is time I took my business elsewhere.
Thanks anyway

XXXXXX"

Last edited:

This -edited- needs to be booted. He has been posting this same thing all over the other forums, so he is truly only trying to attack Bart. The fact that he continues to argue about this shows he is just a troublemaker.

I do not make a habit of doing trades on used machines. Sorry you feel that I should.

When you trade a detector, just like a car you get taken. You are MUCH better off selling it outright for the most return on it. Again I am sorry.

I will defend Bart and myself in this, first of all "getting taken" by a trade in is still dependent on the one accepting it, I choose to offer fair market value and sell them for about what I get as my used machines in the classifieds attest to.

You must remember we do not take machines on loan like cars, in order to accept a trade the dealer is now taking on the risk of reselling that machine and is in the red on the detector till it sells. The only reason trades are part of my business is I allocated money to do so as part of my business. To expect every dealer to offer that benefit is simply unfair and not feasible, and it appears how Bart has chosen to allocate his funds for business is working out for his customers and him.

This -edited- needs to be booted. He has been posting this same thing all over the other forums, so he is truly only trying to attack Bart. The fact that he continues to argue about this shows he is just a troublemaker.

I do not believe he needs to be Booted for his Comment.

What he does all over the other forums. Is his Business , not Mine, Not TreasureNets
as long as he's willing to understand our Rules, He's welcome here

I do not believe he needs to be Booted for his Comment.

What he does all over the other forums. Is his Business , not Mine, Not TreasureNets
as long as he's willing to understand our Rules, He's welcome here

While I was simply stating a personal opinion and not attempting to say what a mod should do; I thought the second part of my statement about continual arguing, and the fact that he is telling people to PM him so that he can continue the attacks already removed covered the "understanding our rules".

But again, just stating an opinion here.

While I was simply stating a personal opinion and not attempting to say what a mod should do; I thought the second part of my statement about continual arguing, and the fact that he is telling people to PM him so that he can continue the attacks already removed covered the "understanding our rules".

But again, just stating an opinion here.

No Problem Jason

just Personally I thought he handled himself Well.
I wish everyone who felt they needed to argue their point did it like that :laughing7:
Even when I refuse to Budge :laughing9:

And What he says in PM's is his business as long as he doesn't attack anyone Directly.
Or send unsolicited details and become a Nusense 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back