What's new

Big button

Seabees

Full Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
239
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
-Whites & Minelab-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old part of town dating back to the early 1900's. The city ripped off a 300 yr. strip of road and out popped this big button. Thanks for looking. HH
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 105
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 10
Nice. I've only found one of those, ever.
 
It's in great shape! Congrats on a gorgeous button. -Lisa & John
 
Nice "Great Seal" button! You never know where they are going to pop out at!
 
Very nice button with good detail, congratulations! :occasion14:

On occasion, I visit an old "button dump" and find these buttons, but usually not in this condition.
 
Thanks everyone, I'm looking forward for my next spot/find. sb
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom