What's new

Big coil problems... maybe?

hotrock84

Greenie
Joined
Jul 14, 2017
Messages
14
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Fiaher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently purchased a cors cannon coil for my T2. It seems to G/B very high compared to the original 11" coil. I haven't used it in the field yet just around the yard. Also the sensitivity must be lower around 60 compared to the 90 I can get with the 11". I guess what I'm asking is if this is all normal?

Sent from my SM-N920V using TreasureNet.com mobile app
 
I wonder if you ordered the correct coil? Sounds like there might be a frequency compatibility issue. I am no rocket scientist, but I'd call the manufacturer to see if what you are experiencing is normal.
 
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from Help! over to Brands › Teknetics for more exposure :..​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom