What's new

Big CRH day today

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I have to leave town for a few hours and plan to make the most of it. I plan on doing $500 in hand rolled quarters, $1000 in hand rolled dimes and $100 in hand rolled cents. Of course I will buy every half I can get along the way.

I will post the results tonight.

I'm hoping I get a little something, and I'm hoping you all get some too!

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Here's to a successful trip.... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
I bet you get some silver, on the dimes at least. Good luck.
 
Good Luck Obsessed. I hope you find lots and lots of silver on your hunt!

apush :read2:
 
Well the big day was a bit of a flop. I did manage to score a war nickel, some wheats and four silver dimes. Hey, that's how this hobby works.

I won't be quitting any time soon. A good score is just around the corner.

OWS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom