What's new

Big Day with the E-TRAC

RoadKillDave

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Went out for 3 hrs this afternoon with the E-TRAC to a 100 year old house that has not been hunted before. Found a 1938 Mercury Dime, 1928 Buffalo Nickel and 1937, 39 40, 50 Wheat Cents plus some clad stuff. My best outing with the E-TRAC. I love this thing :lol:
 
That is a real good list for such a chort time. Congrats. I've been reading a lot about that E_TRAC. What company makes it?
Seems to be a prety impresive machine.

Ray
 
Congrats on the merc and buff.

Good luck,
HH.
 
After hunting with dantheman this year.. im going to get to get one or a simular one. I been checking out the teknicks, they have a automatic ground balance instead of adjusting it or a set balanace
 
Congrats on some nice finds :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds Dave. Keep on diggin!
 
Glad to hear you are doing good with your new "Baby". I might have to upgrade into one of those ::)
 
Nice finds Roadkill. Those old house sites can be great. HH Dan
 
Good hunt! Congrats on the oldies! :)
 
Nice Digs!

Way to go!

You are doing great with that new machine!

Good Luck!
Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom