What's new

Big Iron on his Hip!!

Texas Kid

Full Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this little jewel on a short hunt last Sat.! I remember those ! Shot many a bad hombre with one of those. If I remember I had a set.you old timers enjoy and reach for the sky mister!!LOL:thumbsup: Teasure gun.webp
 
Upvote 24
No kick when you shot :icon_thumleft:
 
Yes. It's been a while. "Stick-em Up"
 
I CANT THINK OF HOW MANY TIMES I CHASED THEM DANG INJUNS AND NEVER SHOT THE FIRST ONE . NICE OLD PISTOL ..
 
I think everyone in Texas had one. Most of us still do...
 
That was a fun little thread! Thank you hombres for the feedback and the great tunes by Ol' Marty! Certainly one of my favorites!! :thumbsup:
Just for fun...

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom