Yellowbelly
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2015
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 680
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
34
what, for a silver ring, makes it so valuable? Are they rare? Limited production?
what, for a silver ring, makes it so valuable? Are they rare? Limited production?
Thanks for the extra info, I was getting confused myself.
That's a-lot of money for a Silver Ring 'it better mean Something Sentimental ' for that price.
Very nice tho but not really my style.
I wonder if Crusader ever comes across such (Size Marked Rings) in the UK?
no doubt about it.. I've covered a lot of the fleet,but lately have been focusing on my shipwrecks,and colony site,as soon as I get back,i will be hitting both again pretty heavyMakes me wonder if we hunt the same beach? Thanks where did you take your little watch to get it fixed? Do the little watches have any value? Did they date them for you or are they more modern? Mine is kinda crusty on the inside.

The CTX would read 12:47 or a higher, the Hermes ring (exact one) is on the website... Silver... Congrats on the finds... sweet![]()
Congrats on some nice finds! You can hope to find the matching bracelet to go with the ring as they sell for big money. See the link below for rings and bracelets that sold on eBay. Have you opened the lady's pocketwatch to see what the case composition is and who is the maker of the movement? I ask because it has the appearance of a European/possibly Swiss made pocketwatch!
hermes ring silver COLLIER de CHIEN RIVALE | eBay
Frank
