Bunker
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2010
- Messages
- 562
- Reaction score
- 77
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- St. Pete, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
Finally got permission to hunt a 50's era home near where I live. Grabbed the Etrac and off I went. I was dodging the rain as Issac passed the Tampa Bay area. The ground was wet and there was a layer of dark dirt that was nearly impossible to get off of the hand trowel that I use on residential yards with sandy soil underneath. I think most of the silver has slipped into the deep. The signals were bouncy and erratic giving numbers unusual for known items such as pennies. Vast differences between PP mode and search mode. I noise cancelled more then once. I spent about 2hrs with more yard to do. However, I did manage one '51 Rosie and the sweet '35 Walker. Thinking it was a dime or a stinkin Lincoln I dug and found her at about 7-8 inches. The 2 pitchers are unusual, I will ask have to ask the son of the owner about them, he grew up in that house.
Thanks for looking and HH,
Bunker
Finally got permission to hunt a 50's era home near where I live. Grabbed the Etrac and off I went. I was dodging the rain as Issac passed the Tampa Bay area. The ground was wet and there was a layer of dark dirt that was nearly impossible to get off of the hand trowel that I use on residential yards with sandy soil underneath. I think most of the silver has slipped into the deep. The signals were bouncy and erratic giving numbers unusual for known items such as pennies. Vast differences between PP mode and search mode. I noise cancelled more then once. I spent about 2hrs with more yard to do. However, I did manage one '51 Rosie and the sweet '35 Walker. Thinking it was a dime or a stinkin Lincoln I dug and found her at about 7-8 inches. The 2 pitchers are unusual, I will ask have to ask the son of the owner about them, he grew up in that house.
Thanks for looking and HH,
Bunker
Attachments
Upvote
0







