What's new

Big silver

Nick A

Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
153
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D
A nice reward for a quick revisit to an old park that's been good to me in the past.
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_nxq3cj3Yb61uk6qkmo1_540.webp
    tumblr_nxq3cj3Yb61uk6qkmo1_540.webp
    76.7 KB · Views: 137
  • tumblr_nxq3dpBv3X1uk6qkmo1_540.webp
    tumblr_nxq3dpBv3X1uk6qkmo1_540.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 1903 half.webp
    1903 half.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 62
I don't have one of those yet, that is a sweet coin, congrats.
 
Congrats on the Barber half. :occasion14: It's been the week of the Barber half, I think this is the 3rd or 4th posted in 2 days. This gives me hope that there's another one out there with my name on it.
 
Those barber half's seem to be flying out of the ground faster than barber quarters. I don't have either. Well done
 
Damn... my bucket list just got longer. congrats!
 
Congrats on the Barber half. :occasion14: It's been the week of the Barber half, I think this is the 3rd or 4th posted in 2 days. This gives me hope that there's another one out there with my name on it.

Yeah, all these Barber halves being posted have me salivating to dig another one up, it's been far too long!


Congrats on the Barber half Nick, she's a beauty!
 
Congrats on a beautiful one.
Fantastic.
 
Wow ,the treasurenet hunters have graduated from walkers to Barber halves this week,and now I see three all of which are in great condition.Nick you have joined the Barber half club.
 
Congrats on the Barber half! The backs of them are awesome
 
Awesome find. My favorite coins are barbers and I as well am still on the search for anything barber. It was on my goals list for this year. That thing gives me hope and it is in great shape
 
Wow that's a great find I hope to find anything Barber someday.
 
HEY NICK NICE BARBER FIND FOR SURE ....
 
Any silver half is a thrill,, the older the better
Congrats on a coin that is getting harder and harder to find.
 
Nice going on the Barber half, it's always nice to have an old friend that gives up some nice coinage for you. Congrats.
 
Nice job on the Barber Half. I agree with Against the Wind. Any Half is a great coin to dig but they get more exciting as they get older. Barbers are just a great design overall.
 
Now that one is on my bucket list! I'm gona retire march of next year and plan to hit er' hard. Great save:headbang:
 
A nice reward for a quick revisit to an old park that's been good to me in the past.

NICE! :thumbsup:

And, I bet you swung over the area you found it in before?
 
Just awesome, I'll never forget the feeling of getting my first half earlier this year, it was a barber half too, terrific find!
 
Congratulations on the nice Barber Half, still has some detail! Keys are always a fun find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom