What's new

Big silver

Nick A

Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
153
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D
A nice reward for a quick revisit to an old park that's been good to me in the past.
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_nxq3cj3Yb61uk6qkmo1_540.webp
    tumblr_nxq3cj3Yb61uk6qkmo1_540.webp
    76.7 KB · Views: 137
  • tumblr_nxq3dpBv3X1uk6qkmo1_540.webp
    tumblr_nxq3dpBv3X1uk6qkmo1_540.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 1903 half.webp
    1903 half.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 62
This is Freaking awesome. Welcome to the Newbie Barber half club..lol
 
Sweet, I found a few halfs in my day but none of those. Nice work!
 
NICE! :thumbsup:

And, I bet you swung over the area you found it in before?

No, it was a spot that was inaccessible a few years ago, but adjacent to two areas I searched before that were quite good.
 
This is Freaking awesome. Welcome to the Newbie Barber half club..lol

First one this year, but I've found at least 6 or 7. At least two others from this same park.
 
Wow ,the treasurenet hunters have graduated from walkers to Barber halves this week,and now I see three all of which are in great condition.Nick you have joined the Barber half club.

Already a long time member of the club, I think I found my first one back in 1995 or 1996. But always good to renew one's membership!
 
BIg silver? You were not kidding!!
 
Congrats on the great find. Hopefully a Barber can be crossed off my list someday. Good stuff man. :thumbsup:
 
Awesome!! That is BIG silver! Never found one, you give me hope. Congrats and enjoy the find HH
 
That is a beautiful coin! Congrats! I hope I can find one of those some day! Love the picture of it peering out of the ground.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom