Big thanks to marinedad-6.9.2011 outing in the park

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Big thanks to marinedad-6.9.2011 outing in the park

Hi everyone!I just joined Treasurenet a little over week ago and I didn't know anybody from this site...Since then, I got a email from marinedad about arrowhead hunting and MD..The last MD I had was low entry one where me and my daughter would go hit parks and find clad only a few inches deep and we had a great time looking..So,after a few emails and a set day to go after the heat wave 6/9 thursday.. I headed to Northern IL from Chicago in the rain storm that morning,LOL!By the time I got to marinedad house the sky's have cleared and it was looking to be a great day..We didn't go looking for arrowheads in the muddy cornfields so we headed to his local park for a Md adventure ..It's been 10 yr's since the last time I swung a MD and marinedad let me use his extra White's MD..It was a fun day for sure and we both left with a good amount of coins..Thanks again marinedad for the outing and hope by next week we can hit the fields..I didn't get a pic of marinedad finds that day and here is what I found with a handful of clad-set of keys-some kind of token and a 38cal bullet.

P1050807.jpg

Re: Big thanks to marinedad-6.9.2011 outing in the park

your welcome rob, nice meeting you, i think you did great for using the coinmaster pro for the first time. it's a pretty new park so no old coins but i did get 3 wheaties, that green one that was toasted is a 31 or 36.

Nice pouch full of finds.

Well you got a good pile of coinage and had some great company, that's always a good day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back