What's new

BIG THANKS TO MIKE WOODLAND DETECTORS!!!! THANK YOU

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta give a HUGE thanks to Mike for giving me the oppertunity to pay off my detector a little at a time. I just got it, I tested it out and LOVE IT!!

The dis. mode is unbelievable! I cant wait to hit the fields tomorrow!! If ANYONE WANTS TO PUT A DETECTOR ON LAYAWAY WOODLAND DETECTORS IS THE PLACE TO GO! Mike is awesome. Wish me luck tomorrow!!!
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0465.webp
    DSCF0465.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCF0468.webp
    DSCF0468.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCF0469.webp
    DSCF0469.webp
    54 KB · Views: 333
  • DSCF0470.webp
    DSCF0470.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 329
fortunehunter said:
I called him 3 weeks ago to buy a new detector,and he hasn't called me back yet.


PM him. hes online now.
 
I had a T2 for a bit and also had a 12x15 SEF coil for it.... it was a BEAST!
 
fortunehunter said:
I called him 3 weeks ago to buy a new detector,and he hasn't called me back yet.
Hmmm. I always return calls. I'm sorry if your call was not returned, but I will be glad to help you out if you need anything. My apologies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom