Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the thrift store today to buy some work clothes ! Found one pair of good jeans that fit me :icon_thumleft: and on the way out I looked in the display case and spotted this silver and Turquoise bracelet . When I asked the attendant to see It :o I figured no way it was real . 42.7 gms of .925 Taxco, Mexican silver for $9.00 dollars . I made over $ 40 melt value alone buying a pair of jeans ;D, I don't know if the Turquoise is real :dontknow: :help: Treasure is where you find it :icon_pirat: M.R.

Attachments

• IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,412
  • IMG_2694.JPG
    IMG_2694.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,445
  • IMG_2696.JPG
    IMG_2696.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,481
HOPEFULLY YOU DIDN'T MELT THAT!!! TAXCO IS WORHT 3X OR MORE MELT VALUE AS A COLLECTIABLE... ALSO WHEN BUYING MEXICAN BRACELETS ALWAYS TEST THEM... THERE ARE ALOT THAT ARE MARKED STERLING BUT ARE REALLY PLATED

magnet test it... I have a .925 ring that sticks to a magnet!

Chukers

chukers said:
magnet test it... I have a .925 ring that sticks to a magnet!

Chukers
It may be marked 925, but if it sticks to a magnet... sterling it is not. I'm sure you know that. What you mean is you have a ring that is stamped 925 but it's fake, right?

MaineRelic- nice find for sure, Taxco is very collectible.

yeah... I thought that was well known...

Chukers

Can't beat a deal like that for only $9.00

Don't you wish you had a score like that every time you went out, you could almost make a living at it :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back