What's new

Big tokens had me fooled

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a few permission spots Saturday and found 2 big New Orleans tokens that I thought were gonna be big old coins lol.
Got a cool mosaic looking broach and an 1830's Leavenworth & Kendrick Treble Gilt flat button.
Had fun with my CTX3030 eventhough it was my 5th time using it I'm getting more and more comfortable with the sounds
 

Attachments

  • 2015112116035100.webp
    2015112116035100.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 2015112116040000.webp
    2015112116040000.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 2015112116041100.webp
    2015112116041100.webp
    34 KB · Views: 110
  • 2015112116041900.webp
    2015112116041900.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 2015112116042800.webp
    2015112116042800.webp
    35 KB · Views: 113
  • 2015112116044100.webp
    2015112116044100.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 2015112116062100.webp
    2015112116062100.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 2015112116062900.webp
    2015112116062900.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 2015112116063700.webp
    2015112116063700.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 2015112116064600.webp
    2015112116064600.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 20
Nice finds. I found a Mardi Gras token a couple years ago here in Montana. It was a long way from home.
 
Nice finds Wayne.
 
Oh yeah, the tricks fate plays on us. The other day I pulled a merc 3' and the same depth from where I pulled a colonial button. I could go on and on. Oh well, next time!
 
Tokens look great. Congratulations on your finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom