What's new

Big WV Chopper!

reuellis

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
381
Reaction score
653
Golden Thread
0
Location
Abandoned Teays River Valley, WV
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Winter time in West by God. Looking through last year's finds and thought I'd share some. Same creek as always. Thanks for looking and post your big ones (choppers that is...)

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424033949.497588.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424033983.746543.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424034000.714272.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice! What county? I'm in Marion county. Pretty new to relic hunting but hoping to have some better luck this year!


Sent from space
 
That is a nice example. I got a couple for ya. GA
 

Attachments

  • SDC10164.webp
    SDC10164.webp
    317 KB · Views: 147
  • SDC11694.webp
    SDC11694.webp
    775.8 KB · Views: 151
Okay, not exactly sure what chopper is compared to an adze, hoe, large scraper,etc. ? But here are some examples I have...ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424061858.456767.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424061898.318043.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424061922.253964.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424061952.891147.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424061999.735886.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424062047.290008.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424062165.343966.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424062224.993739.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424062274.675214.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424062319.551375.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424062366.921317.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424062412.032869.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom