Bigfoot; are you a believer?

I only Saw reds mom Once!!! Chug ROTFLMAO

Saw one near here(20 miles) in July of 1973. Me and four friends poaching. Yep, Texas rednecks. Can read the story on bigfootencounters.com, then click on stories, sightings, encounters and then
Bexar County, Texas, July 1973.
Never bothered me to be made fun of, teased and it was a thrill. Used to wait for a nasty, cold, rainy day and then tell the story to my high school students. One of the highlights of my life...

the Patterson film Hmmm isn't that were all the # 1 pot is grown out doors...

I don't believe in Bigfoot, just no evidence you'd think we would find a dead body of one eventually, it's just like the Loch Ness monster.

I figured I'd get some grief for starting such a thread... Heck, if you believe in bigfoot, then you should have thick skin!

But I'm simply amazed at the lack of personal attacks towards those of us that do believe. It's a great indication that the site is populated by gentlemen and ladies. Much different from another forum I frequent...

Thanks for the humor and disagreement without the insults!

I don't believe anything I hear, and only believe half of what I see.

the Patterson film Hmmm isn't that were all the # 1 pot is grown out doors...

Yeah, logging has taken it in the neck, so cannabis is the biggest cash crop they have. It's all for making rope though, nothing involving Mexican Drug cartels or anything illegal, just a bunch of hippies making and smoking rope.:dontknow:

please google "gigantopithecus"... It isnt debateable whether "bigfoots" are real or not, its proven scientific fact. Their skeletons have been found and are in museums. Whether or not they are extinct or still exist or live in North America is the only debate.

I figured I'd get some grief for starting such a thread... Heck, if you believe in bigfoot, then you should have thick skin!

But I'm simply amazed at the lack of personal attacks towards those of us that do believe. It's a great indication that the site is populated by gentlemen and ladies. Much different from another forum I frequent...

Thanks for the humor and disagreement without the insults!

Good thing you said "Bigfoot" and not "Black Panther"!

I've seen Bigfoot. He says boom baby! Every week on spike tv

You should see my oldest sister. She has a five o'clock shadow by 2:30 that would make bigfoot look like he suffers from Alopecia. Got legs that look like 75 ounce berber carpet. Costs her $12 a day just to shave to the neckline on her shirt. $15 if she wears a v-neck......

"I used to date this girl, she had one boob bigger than the other. One day, I entered her in a wet t-shirt contest. She took first and third. Boy, was I proud of my sister." Larry the cable guy. Sorry, couldn't resist. To the OP, Bigfoot is a joke.

"I used to date this girl, she had one boob bigger than the other. One day, I entered her in a wet t-shirt contest. She took first and third. Boy, was I proud of my sister." Larry the cable guy. Sorry, couldn't resist. To the OP, Bigfoot is a joke.

Your Bad !!! LMAO Chug Mayby that Would Explain the Black And Blue!!! EYE People Eye

My sister had one boob bigger than the other. She used to make her own bras out of old trucker hats cause they was adjustable.. I said "Rhonda, where do you find all of them hats hats" and she told me the used to throw them at her when she was dancing at work. But my dad says they were just trying to distract her while they pumped their fuel....

Number9 said:
I'd like to help that girl on Finding Bigfoot... find Bigfoot. While they are looking for Bigfoot at night... just after she says.. "What was that!?"... I'd love to grab both butt cheeks and let out a loud Bigfoot yell... GREEEEEWWWWW!!
It would be the same as that famous book... "YELLOW RIVER" by I. P. Freely:hello2::laughing7:

Lmao hard made my day I just wanna jump and scare the hell out of her

No I do not. I think that if there was a sustainable population in North America, with the number of game hunters, mushroom hunters, birders, loggers and hikers...we would have found one by now. Alive or dead. Maybe there was a lost tribe or two of Neanderthals at one point, but they either interbred with Homo sapien, or went extinct.

What convinces me is all of the sightings by reputable and knowledgeable people, the foot casts showing dermal ridges that can't be faked, and the patterson film that has never been debunked. Serious analysis of the film by experts is truly amazing.

I live in the Northwest (Idaho, Washington, Oregon) intersection region. I've got my doubts... but, some of these areas are so thick with shrub and pine I can't 100% discount the possibility, either. Personally..... I don't think so.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back