What's new

Bigfoot Caught on Camera

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,777
Reaction score
76,172
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in my Nieces Back yard in Harrisburg.
raiding the Birdfeeder

Just received the Pic

IMG_20170831_064807 (002).webp IMG_20170831_064807 (002).webp IMG_20170831_064807 (002).webp
 
Last edited:
What MLB team does he play for? I see he has a baseball cap on...
 
What MLB team does he play for? I see he has a baseball cap on...

Huh ?

This ?

IMG_20170831_064807 (3).webp

I believe that is something Hanging to her left
 
Last edited:
bigfoot1.gif

Don't feed BigFoot!​
 
That's neat. Did he rip down the bird feeder and try to dump every last seed out?
 
Looks like winnie the poo on meth.

Chub
 
That's neat. Did he rip down the bird feeder and try to dump every last seed out?

she said [FONT=&quot]not this time,,,,[/FONT]
 
It's a bear...Yogi?
 
He/She will be back again so long as the feeder is refilled.

Your niece might want to pick up a can of bear spray...:thumbsup:
 
He/She will be back again so long as the feeder is refilled.

Your niece might want to pick up a can of bear spray...:thumbsup:
YES!!! There was this guy they called "Chainsaw" in a town I use to live in that was eaten by a Bear.

A male bear broke into a camper 20 miles north of Cotopaxi presumably in search for food but ended up killing the 24 year old male occupant from Buena Vista. The camper tried to deter attack by shooting at the bear and grazing it in the rib cage (which might have had the opposite effect, said DOW officials). A 250lb very aggressive male black bear with a fresh bullet wound that had grazed its rib cage was later trapped and destroyed. A necropsy on the bear revealed human remains in its stomach.
 
I would move! Big chicken here.
 
Huh ?

This ?

View attachment 1490140

I believe that is something Hanging to her left

Big Feet or Bear .
I'd be weary walking in the Wood's around there.

Esp, after seeing the Stuffed Black Bears Size & Claws up close at the 'Over-Priced' Field & Stream store yesterday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom