What's new

Bigfoot coil for XLT Questions

tank014

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
204
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Are there any tips or tricks that anyone cares to share with me? How do I ground balance it properly? Are there any special programs that work better for the bigfoot? What is the normal working depth items are found with this coil/ How can I achieve that depth?
thanks and HH,
Frank
 
bump
 
It's been a long time since I used one of those, so I won't comment on the settings or adjustments. But I will chime in with this: Even at the optimum and correct usage and settings, you will find that....... although they say there's no depth loss ...... there is. If you would ordinarilly get, for example 7 or 8" deep in a certain environment, expect that to drop to about 6" or whatever with the bigfoot. And there are weak spots along the length of it, where it doesn't get uniform depth along the entire length. JMHO.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom