What's new

Biggest Haul I have Ever Gotten From Five Below

Jebus

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
150
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I had so many bags that my entire trunk was full, my entire backseat was full and I had to have bags on my lap in the front seat!

 
That's all right. Think I would have me a yard sale.
 
Heck of a haul! Careful with your video titles, though. If corporate gets wind of it by searching their company name on YT, the will undoubtedly issue a memo to all stores to destroy all merchandise before discarding.
 
Heck of a haul! Careful with your video titles, though. If corporate gets wind of it by searching their company name on YT, the will undoubtedly issue a memo to all stores to destroy all merchandise before discarding.

I think this store is supposed to but just ignores it. I've found notes with the stuff that says "field destroy", but all the items are in perfect condition.
 
Good beans with that haul. I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom