What's new

biggest Tiger shark tooth.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the biggest one I've ever found. I would love to know if anyone has found or even seen one bigger.
It measures one and a half inches on a slant and three quarter inch across the root.
 
ForumRunner_20140425_122044.webp
 
This is mine. Not so big!
 

Attachments

  • image-3830132381.webp
    image-3830132381.webp
    46 KB · Views: 124
Nice one man I love the color it looks like it came from a different spot in the jaw but the size of the root makes me think the shark was probably just as big
 
I should add a size reference

ForumRunner_20140425_204554.webp
 
Daaaaaaaamn! Beautiful modern tigers guys. You find any mayumbensis yet?
 
That's a beauty, Gator! Cool Find! :notworthy:
 
Perico has a killer too.
Thank you.
And yes... Ninga I have found a few but they are much smaller
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom