What's new

BIGGG Irish Claddagh ring

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
1,237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast, Fl
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couple of days ago i picked up what has to be one of the biggest 14K claddagh rings ive ever seen. You talking about making a tinkle in the scoop.... it rattled. I have a ring mandrel that goes to size 14 and this ring just dropped over it..... notice the quarter inside the ring. It marked made in Ireland with a couple of marks and the 585. Ive not noticed to many being found that are 14K and now looks like they have caught on in silver and PLATED gold.

Dew
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 295
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 320
Upvote 0
That is a gorgeous claddagh ring, DC!:hello2:

You did well!:headbang:


Lorraine
 
You just got to love people with really big fingers! :headbang:
 
Hope the owner wasn't a proctologist.
 
WoW! Congratulations!
 
Ha Ha.... proctologist.... good one. Lets hope it wasnt worn on his pinky finger. Well anytime he wants to drop another one of those big honker .... im good with it.

Dew
 
That is an awesome find Dew! Found one about 2 months ago but does not compare to yours. Good Hunting Dew. :occasion14:coins 011.webp
 
Wow....that is one big ring. I recently found a size 12 ladies ring which is the biggest ladies ring I've heard anyone finding.
 
That is one Big Ring...more like a Napkin Holder...
 
Nice big ring. Congratulations!
 
Nice find.

My wedding ring is a Claddagh in 14k gold. I have had a lot of people ask me where I got it. Silver is much more common and, in gold, larger sizes are often lower grade. My wife's wedding ring is a Claddagh with an heart-shaped emerald.

Yes, Go Irish!
 
Congratulation!
 
WOW Dewcon4414...that is one big gold ring for sure. I
bet it went WAAAY beyond the rattle in your scoop
and did the "clunk" sound. Nice..........
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Now thats a fine hunk o bling - WTG!!
 
wow ! huge claddagh
 
Up the Irish! Nice Claddagh :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom