What's new

Bill Dancy's New Book-Discovering Virginias Colonial Artifacts

Ahab8

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
8,427
Reaction score
8,293
Golden Thread
2
Location
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill Dancy who has been a great contributor to this forum recently released a book that he has been working on for a very long time. I have been eagerly awaiting the release of this book and recently got the news that it had been released. I got 3 copies as I wanted one to read, one to keep in mint condition and one as a gift for a friend. I received my copies a couple weeks ago. I am absolutely blown away by this book. The quality is incredible and it's loaded with high quality pictures. It's very comprehensive and the depth of info covering a broad range of topics is very impressive. For anybody who loves history and the amazing relics and coins that come from these early sites this book is one you will want to add to your collection. I have a large library of reference books and this is the highest quality and most comprehensive that I have seen by a long shot. It covers everything from research, gaining permissions, pit digging, identifications and everything in between. I'm very proud of my friend Bill Dancy for what he has accomplished here.
 
I receive my copy too and I agree with everything you said. I am totally blown away by the content and quality and I have yet to shelve it because I'm constantly referring to it. Definitely proud of Bill!
 
Looking forward to getting a copy, not much colonial stuff here but sounds like a helluva read.
 
Bill Dancy's New Book

Bill Dancy who has been a great contributor to this forum recently released a book that he has been working on for a very long time. I have been eagerly awaiting the release of this book and recently got the news that it had been released. I got 3 copies as I wanted one to read, one to keep in mint condition and one as a gift for a friend. I received my copies a couple weeks ago. I am absolutely blown away by this book. The quality is incredible and it's loaded with high quality pictures. It's very comprehensive and the depth of info covering a broad range of topics is very impressive. For anybody who loves history and the amazing relics and coins that come from these early sites this book is one you will want to add to your collection. I have a large library of reference books and this is the highest quality and most comprehensive that I have seen by a long shot. It covers everything from research, gaining permissions, pit digging, identifications and everything in between. I'm very proud of my friend Bill Dancy for what he has accomplished here.

Bill's book is truly a high quality book, chalk full of photographs and information on detecting and our history. Thanks, Ahab, for posting the review and thanks too to Bill for a stunning addition to our hobby.

Gary
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom